Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Parade

My band had memorial day parades on Friday November 11th and it was a lot of fun! We left school around 8:55 maybe, and went to the first parade and it was only like 3 blocks. We got on the bus and drove to the next parade out in Washington. Then when we were done we walked to a park and then we got our awards and got back on the bus and had pizza at school. It was way fun to spend time with my band it is my favorite class of the day!
This is when we were waiting for the awards. My school and Dixie were the only ones who got awards. While we were waiting my friend Beau spilled water all over me. It wasn't warm outside either.
This is me and my friend Josee Cole she plays trumpet. She is a really good friend.

This is my friend Blake we were on the bus and my friend took  the picture but he was talking to me that is why it kinda looks weird.
This is another good friend he got a hold of my ipod and took a picture  of himself.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie your are! I'm glad you like band, it was always one of my favorite classes too. Keep practicing hard! You are a very good flute player! (You probably come by it naturally! Ha Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley I love the pictures of your friends. Great post!

    ReplyDelete