Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shae's Birthday

On January seventh my younger sister Shae, had her birthday.  Her birthday was on a Saturday, but the day before she had oral surgery and could't eat hard stuff.  So we went to Menchies frozen yogurt.  She turned twelve, it was a shocker cause she came into young woman's with me the next Sunday.  I love Shae a ton and I love having her in YW with me.  She is a ball of fun.  The young woman treat her wonderful just like if it were me and I love that.  These are just a few pictures of Shae on her birthday.

 This is Shae and all of her gifts.
 Singing Happy Birthday as you can see Dad was quite the singer.
 Mid blow.
 The whole fam. except mom she was taking the picture.

2 comments:

  1. I love your birthday post! Soon it will be yours huh! You are such a wonderful big sister to Shae, she's lucky to have you. Love ya, Grandma Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have blog. Happy birthday Shae

    ReplyDelete