Monday, July 16, 2012

My Virginia Trip!!! Part 1

The beginning of the 2012 summer I went to aunt Emily's house in Vienna Virginia!!  It was so much fun
I went to museums, monuments and Arlington national cemetery!  I have a ton of pictures so it will be a long post.
 Just the airplane wing. I thought the clouds looked cool. On my way!
 This was at the Vietnam memorial there are so many names on the wall it is crazy.
 The Lincoln memorial it is so freaking huge!!
 On this spot Martin Luther King gave his speech I have a dream.
 The Washington Monument.  The reflector pool was under construction.
 The pillars at the Lincoln Memorial
 Here is Ella, she was so cute she is just to die for.
 The Lincoln Memorial.
 The Korean War Memorial.
 The wall with the soldiers faces carved in to it
 The Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial. The wall says out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope.
 Me and Ike standing in front of it. He thought this one was really cool.
 The World War 2 Memorial this one was so cool cause they had honor flights there it was really emotional.
This is the west coast side of the memorial I should have taken a picture of the east side to but oh well.
 The gold stars.
 Miles and I, the sun was right in our faces. So that is why his face is like that.
 This quote is about the mothers of the military men.
The white house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment