Friday, July 20, 2012

Virginia Trip Part 4

 The Virginia rain it was so fun aunt em. went to go get Isaac and she came back all soaked.
 I had to go out and take some pictures cause it was awesome.
 Ella out in the rain.
 Aunt Emily and I went and got a pedicure.
 The National Archives.
 The Navy Memorial.
 Woman of the navy.

 SR-57 Black Bird this I think was my favorite plane at the Dulles are and space.
 Marines I got a plane with every Force in our military.
 Navy Chopper
 This is a really cool plane my Grandpa Peterson practiced flying in this when he was in the Air Force
 The Discovery shuttle


 Me and the Kids
 The engines
 They had a deck like thing and me and the kids walked up and I got this picture.
 The view of the shuttle
 A large space diaper
 The Enola Gay the plane that dropped the atomic bomb on Japan.
 The nose of the Enola Gay.

The Army Plane

No comments:

Post a Comment