Sunday, September 23, 2012

Narrows Trip Number 3

For the third time in a row we have gone down the narrows in the summer.  This year we went with some friends in our ward.  12 of us went down and a lot were inexperienced hikers.  but we did it!!  At  2 in the morning it started raining and it woke everyone up!!   My sleeping bag was soaked and my friend had sprained her ankle and could hardly do anything but all in all it was a fun trip!!
 My family and Sarah.
 The entire group.
 Mid 1st day.
 The group on a log still the first day.
 My parents
Camp Site 12 Sarah sprained her ankle at the end of the first day but she could walk on it thank goodness!
 Clean up in the morning.
 Big Springs.

 Me and Sarah under the cliff overhang

 Floating
 Lunch the second day
 Emptying out my pack of water
 End group photo
 This was also under the cliffhanger and this is karson and he is such a poser.

No comments:

Post a Comment