Sunday, November 11, 2012

Color Me Rad 5K

November 10th the Color Me Rad.  My dance company volunteered at the race we were color station number 5.  We threw purple at the runners. It was freezing the entire time the wind was blowing.  The entire family ran it, it was so fun.
 The kids before the race, they were really excited
 Tommy hitting his signature pose.
 The start.

 Me and my dance crew at the 5th color station
 The dance crew, we were really cold!!!
 The first runner.
 The gator driving threw our station
 The kids after the race.
 I was wearing sweatpants and the purple got threw my pants and onto my legs. It was so cold I was wearing the black longsleeve shirt and a sweatshirt and my volunteer shirt. The chalk got threw everything.  The wind was making it hard to throw the purple cause it would blow back in our faces.

My dad after the race in his pink staff shirt. 

1 comment: